What is simple living? In my eyes, it’s going back to basics. Taking a close look at your life to make more time for the things that matter most to you by simplifying and eliminating those that don’t.
Simple Living & Parenting
If you’re anything like me, you’ve likely read a lot of parenting books and found that there is no one size fits all solution for your awesome little family. I love to share the simple ideas that have worked for us and I hope they might help you too!
- 10 Reasons to Love Baby Wearing
- Learn to Use Your Carrier Once and For All
- Babywearing on a Budget
- Fun Non-Babywearing Things To Do With Your Wrap
- My Experience with Breastfeeding
- What I love about Breastfeeding
- Why Breastfeeding can be Tough
- Tips for Breastfeeding In Public
- My experience with pregnancy nausea
- Henna and my Big Belly
- Why I chose to have pregnancy photos done
- Two very different pregnancies
- Dee’s homebirth Story
- Ayelle’s homebith Story
- Why I Chose Home Birth
- How Does Home Birth Work?
- Why I hired a birth photographer
- My experience with birth photography
- How my birth photographs ended up in a national newspaper
- My Experience with Infertility
- How to Talk to Someone Going Through Infertility
- Fertility Acupuncture: My Experience
I get an immense sense of satisfaction out of making things myself and being able to inject a some of my personality into a handmade item. I’m by no means an expert crafter, but I love writing about the hobbies I enjoy and featuring wonderful projects created by guest bloggers.
I have a passion for natural beauty products and quick beauty solutions that I love to share with others.
DIY Beauty Recipes
- Easy, protective hand butter
- Chocolate body butter
- Chocolate belly butter
It’s important to me that the food my family and I eat be tasty and nourishing but I also want to be able to prepare it fast!
Freezer Cooking Resources
- Rock Your Freezer Cooking Day
- 4 Steps to Easy Freezer Cooking Prep
- 8 Reasons to Love Freezer Cooking With Once a Month Meals
- Once A Month Meals – Freezer Cooking Meal Planning
Are you trying to embrace simple living? Do you have tips of your own you’d love to share? Let me know in the comments, or join me on Facebook.
This post contains affiliate links.